loganrogueshipper

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Broken

Hi all

As you can probably tell by the multiple updates, I have a lot of spare time this week, which I have used to make more videos. I've just completed the video for "Broken" by Seether featuring Amy Lee. It didn't take as long to make as I thought it would, but I think still did a good job on it.

I NEED IDEAS! Please send me requests and/or any kind of feedback to loganrogueshipper@hotmail.com, or you can post your ideas as comments here.

My site is getting around 90 hits a day now, which is a new high for me, so I'd like to say thanks to all of you who watch my videos and keep coming back. I'm hoping that number will continue to grow.

Bye
loganrogueshipper

http://www.angelfire.com/film/loganrogueshipper

1 Comments:

  • I would love to see you do one of Logan and Rogue with the song "Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls. "Always" by Bon Jovi would also kick ass. Keep up the good work.
    Kim

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home