loganrogueshipper

Monday, June 28, 2004

Let Her Cry

Hi again

I've just added a the video for "Let Her Cry" by Hootie and the Blowfish. It took a little longer than planned, but I'm glad it's finally done with. It's hard to make a five minute video without repeating any clips.

The song "Like a Feather" by Nikka Costa was requested, so I'm going to turn it into a Rogue video.

I would like to design a new layout so the site so its not so plain. I'll probably divide the videos into categories, which may be tricky since some have multiple pairings. I may even start adding videos from other authors, and maybe even some fanart. If anyone has any ideas about how the site should look, what it should contain, or if you can help out in any way, please email me at loganrogueshipper@hotmail.com.

I'd really like to hear from you, so PLEASE SEND FEEDBACK!
loganrogueshipper

http://www.angelfire.com/film/loganrogueshipper

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home