loganrogueshipper

Sunday, June 13, 2004

Whiskey Lullaby

Hi again.

I got bored and made a video for the song "Whiskey Lullaby" from the artist Brad Paisly featuring Alison Krauss. It was suppose to follow the lyrics almost exactly, with Logan being heartbroken by Rogue and turning to drinking then suicide. According to the lyrics, Rogue would then torture herself with the guilt and eventually commit suicide as well. The video started off following that plot but by the end I think it gets a little confusing, since most of the Rogue scenes include the dead Logan. Sorry if it ended up weird but I tried my best.

I NEED SUGGESTIONS FOR MORE VIDEOS, SO PLEASE EMAIL ME AT LOGANROGUESHIPPER@HOTMAIL.COM

Thanks for checking out my videos.
loganrogueshipper

http://www.angelfire.com/film/loganrogueshipper

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home