loganrogueshipper

Monday, July 19, 2004

Abandoning Jack

Hi again
 
I've decided to abandon the "Jumping Jack Flash" video, since there are not enough Nightcrawler scenes to do a full-length video about him. I've done a few other videos with him in it before, and I guess I'll stick with combining him and others until x3 comes out with new clips.
 
The next video will be for "I'm The Only One" by Melissa Etheridge, which was requested. The video will about Rogue being jealous of the Logan/Jean situation, which was done before but in a different way.
 
I have some new ideas for creating a new layout, but since I'm an amatuer at Photoshop, I'm hoping that someone who has done X-Men Fanart can make a title and a link image for me. The new site will be called LRS Media, and will contain other people's videos, fanart, wallpapers, etc. along with my own. If you can help out in anyway, or would like your work to be posted, please email me at the address below.
 
Thanks
loganrogueshipper
 
loganrogueshipper@hotmail.com
http://www.angelfire.com/film/loganrogueshipper

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home