loganrogueshipper

Thursday, July 08, 2004

Iris

Hi

The video for "Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls is complete and on the site. The next video will be "100 Years" by Five for Fighting, which was requested by Saxonny. I was actually thinking about making a video for that song when I first heard it a few months ago, but I've seen in done as a BtVS video and wasn't going to. I am now that it was requested.

My plans to redo the layout of my site are put on hold, since its a lot of work which I'd rather spend making more videos. If there's anyone who is good at creating images, and would volunteer to create a splash page or any other images that can be used on my site (fanart included), please email me at the address below. The more help I get the faster I can expand the site to include other people's work.

You can email me your requests at loganrogueshipper@hotmail.com, or post them here (they're automatically emailed to me).

I'm getting a lot more feedback now, and I'm very thankful for it. Keep checking out my site for more updates.

http://www.angelfire.com/film/loganrogueshipper

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home