loganrogueshipper

Monday, July 26, 2004

Slither Help

Hi

Alright, so I've gotten lazy and haven't started the video for "Slither" by Velvet Revolver like I said I would, but now that I am trying to start it I need some help. What the heck is it going to be about? The lyrics describe a kind of relationship where one person has complete control and the other can't help but go along. Should it be Logan/Jean, Jean/Scott, or Logan/Rogue (I would like to take a break from this 'ship). It could also be about another couple with a power struggle, or contain multiple-ships.

Please vote by posting a comment to this message including any and all ships you would like included, or by emailing me below with the same info. The ship with the most votes will win, and if they are all different then I'll just choose the one that I think will work best.

The more suggestions the better.

Thanks for the help.
loganrogueshipper

loganrogueshipper@hotmail.com
http://www.angelfire.com/film/loganrogueshipper


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home