loganrogueshipper

Monday, August 23, 2004

Affection a Bust

Alright

So after many failed attempts to get the song "Love and Affection" by Joan Armstrong, I'm giving up on the video. If anyone has it, please let me know so I can try and get it from you / from wherever you got it from, and then finally make the video. (To Sax: I'm assuming you couldn't shrink the file since I haven't received it. If you did please try to send it again.)

The video I will be working on (and have the song for) is "Stupid" by Sarah McLaughlin. It will a Logan/Rogue vid, with Rogue realizing that Logan is no good for her and she should move on (I'm pretty sure it will work - I haven't looked over all of the lyrics yet).

I have an actual plan for a new layout and have some of it done. The new design should make it a lot easier to find what you want, and look cool as well.

ANYONE WITH MEDIA (MUSIC VIDEOS; FANART; AUDIO STUFF) FOCUSSED ON THE X-MEN (PREFERRABLY THE MOVIES; POSSIBLY "EVOLUTION" STUFF), WHO WANTS TO SHARE IT (YOU WILL GET ALL THE CREDIT) PLEASE EMAIL ME!!!

Sorry, no fanfiction allowed. All media will be hotlinked from your own site. The only images that will be saved as a part of my site will be thumbnails of fanart.

I'm getting a good amount of feedback lately, with a couple of people emailing frequently. I'm always looking for more so don't be shy - posting to any of these messages are anonymous unless you sign your name after.

Thanks to all my supporters. Spread the word!
loganrogueshipper

loganrogueshipper@hotmail.com
http://www.angelfire.com/film/loganrogueshipper

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home