loganrogueshipper

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Hey

Hey

I still haven't finished the video for "Slither" yet, mainly because I don't really like the song anymore so I'm not really interested in finishing it quickly. I've only got about 1:45 of the 4 minute song, and its harder than I thought to get clips that work with the lyrics, but not repeat them.

Some weird dude sent me a hate email saying that only brainless people "with a gun to their head" would waste time watching my videos. >:-( It's the first and hopefully only time I'll get one of those, since I appreciate constructive criticism but hate ass**** who only want to b***** and complain.

Anyway, slowly and surely I'll get more done.

loganrogueshipper@hotmail.com
http://www.angelfire.com/film/loganrogueshipper

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home