loganrogueshipper

Sunday, August 15, 2004

Love Song

Hi again

The video for "Love Song" by Pink is done. Sorry about the weird green squares that occasionally pop up, Windows Movie Maker is not cooperating with me (not that it ever has). If anyone knows of a good, free video editing software that's not too complicated please let me know - my videos will turn out a whole lot better.

I'm starting "Love and Affection" by Joan Armstrong today or tomorrow.

Thanks
loganrogueshipper

loganrogueshipper@hotmail.com
http://www.angelfire.com/film/loganrogueshipper

1 Comments:

  • 'lo darling! As usual; you are BRILliant. Wild is a very fast paced song for a very angsty Rogue; I think you got it down quite well. Whenever I need to write Rogue kicking Wolvie's ass, I listen to Wild and Followed the Waves by Melissa Auf Der Mar.

    I can't suggest a good free editing software, but I can recommend some songs! *evil grin*

    Meant to Live by Switchfoot
    Stupid by Sara McLaughlin
    Somewhat Damaged by NIN (man is that an AWESOME pissed off Wolvie song)

    Also, Teenage Wasteland by the Who. But that's more like a junior X-Men song (teenagers, Iceman, Rogue, Pyro, Jubilee, etc etc etc) Its an incredibly fun song with a GREAT beat to it.


    as always,
    sax

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home