loganrogueshipper

Saturday, August 14, 2004

Twisted_Lil_Punk's vids added

Hi

Twisted_Lil_Punk's videos have been added to my site, including "Be Like That" by 3 Doors Down. I passed it on to him because I had other vids I wanted to do, and he also plans on making "Love You Madly" by Cake which was also requested to me. If you send a request specifically for me to make, please state that in your message since Twisted jumps on any videos that I can't/don't really want to do. If the people who requested "Be Like That" and "Love You Madly" wanted me to do it.... sorry.

I'm almost finished "Love Song" by Pink so it should be up be tomorrow. "Love and Affection" by Joan Armstrong will be next since it was also requested.

Thanks to all the fans of my videos. X-MEN ROCK!
loganrogueshipper

loganrogueshipper@hotmail.com
http://www.angelfire.com/film/loganrogueshipper

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home