loganrogueshipper

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Daily Hits

Hey

There's been no new videos on my site in weeks, yet it's still getting about 85 hits a day... I guess I underestimated you guys (not that I'm any different - I watch my own videos for entertainment).

I have 5 school projects due this week, so little progress will be made on "Power". However, I refuse to give up and it will be completed.... eventually :-) Seriously though, I got about a third of it done, which is better than what I had in the last post.

Thanks for sticking with me.
loganrogueshipper

loganrogueshipper@hotmail.com
http://www.angelfire.com/film/loganrogueshipper

1 Comments:

  • Hey howdy

    been awol for awhile, but I wanted to let you know I'm still enjoying the vids, the new ones and my old favs (hamster dance...love it)

    thought of a new suggestion:

    "Time is Running Out" by Muse.

    ...you will be the death of me...and you will suck the life from me...I wanted freedom, bound and restricted...

    sooooooooooooo Wolvie!



    xo,
    sax

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home