loganrogueshipper

Friday, December 24, 2004

More Hatemail

Hi all

I don't know when I'm going to get around to make more videos, since the ones I make keep having problems. Exams are coming up as well, so there may not be many updates for a few weeks.

I received the following hatemail the other day from pushylittlekid@aol.com - feel free to answer them back >:)>

Hey, Dude,
Get a life, stop massacring good songs, your movies suck. Badly.
-Jord. Myg0t

I'm keeping a list of all requests, so feel free to continue sending them.

loganrogueshipper

loganrogueshipper@hotmail.com
http://www.angelfire.com/film/loganrogueshipper

2 Comments:

  • Pfft. Some people are so stupid and don't know what they're talking about. Your vids are cool.

    Merry Christmas and good luck on your exams!

    - Stephanie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:46 p.m.  

  • I love your videos!!!!!!! I mean i have a whole cd that says "LRS" music videos songs....i listen to it on my bus every week day!

    This kids probaly just some 11 year old who cant make videos that ROCK like yours......

    I make vids too, i know how tough it is to get everything to work and be good......so "Jord" get a life...its stupid!!

    -RJ

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home