loganrogueshipper

Monday, December 27, 2004

Standing Still Revived!

Yay!

I was fiddling around with some files on my computer and managed to fix the vid for "Standing Still" by Jewel. It's pretty much intact, except that the last twenty seconds or so is a black screen - it wasn't a very interesting part to start off with so it doesn't really matter. The vid is up now.

As well, I was making some short test vids to see if movie maker was behaving and it seems like it is, so I'll try and make a few more videos within the next couple of days to make up for the long wait, and to hold you over until my schedual's a little more cleared up.

I'm going to try and make a dent in that waiting list of requests, so they'll be the songs I'm working on. I have no problem adding on to it though, so keep on sending in your song titles.

I also have a question for you: how often to you check this blog for updates, compared to my site itself? I get alot of feedback from both sources, but I find it hard to update the blog without a new video - there's simply not much to say other than I'm working on it. If a lot of people write and say that they check the blog often, then I'll try and update it more, so please send a short reply :-)

I'll save the rest of what I want to say for the next update.

C U later.
LRS

loganrogueshipper@hotmail.com
http://www.angelfire.com/film/loganrogueshipper

3 Comments:

  • Yay! A new vid!

    I'll have to watch it later though, the sound on my computer is working at the moment. I'd have to restart, so I'll come back later for feedback.

    Every few days (almost everyday) I do my rounds. I come to this site to see if anything is new, then I check the blog to see what's up.

    So I'll watch the vid later, and will be sure to come back to give you feedback :D

    - Stephanie

    P.S: See, it's proof I check almost everyday. I believe I posted on here yesterday lol.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:53 p.m.  

  • Aha!

    I return!

    Watched the vid, and loved it.

    It was just so sweet and cute :D

    Great job :D

    - Stephanie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:44 p.m.  

  • Hey! I'm downloading the vid as I type. I usually check your site and then check your blog. If you ever need help with music videos...i have windows movie maker...I could help you out-if you want/need help. I'm off this week so i have some free time...i've made some X-Men and Charmed videos....so if you need help.. you can email me at (my super long email)

    Kitty_Pryde_Shadow_Cat@hotmail.com

    I dont want to sound like a jerk or anything... people dont kill me haha...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home