loganrogueshipper

Monday, January 03, 2005

One More Thing

Oh yeah

Not that I'll ever get tired of making x-men videos, but are there any other movies you guys would like to see videos for? (I like Buffy and Angel vids as well, but all those episodes would fill my hard drive up, so I don't think I can make any of those) I'm a movie maniac and have a collection of dvd's I'm always adding to, so there's lots of possibilities. I'd also like to try some weird pairings, or focus on different characters in my vids (I've gotten requests for a Nightcrawler vid, but there's so few clips of him that I'll have to add Storm in there as well and make it a pairing).

If a lot of people want other movies thrown in, I'll post a list of what I have, and what I can get.

loganrogueshipper

loganrogueshipper@hotmail.com
http://www.angelfire.com/film/loganrogueshipper

3 Comments:

  • Hey guys its me RJ BOO, I wanted to let yah'll know im alive. I'm having computer problems...really bad. I can't get into the control panel, let alone make a music video. Really sorry :) . Well the mintue I have internet back I'm working on a new music video! I give you my word. Word To The Wise: Never instal "Panda Antivirus" it will kill your computer...im learning that the hard way. I sent the company some hate mail my friend said "15 ways to use F***." after she read it. I'm rather mad...well now my rambelings have gone to an end

    -RJ BOO

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:16 p.m.  

  • Hiya!

    I just discovered your site with all those wonderful vids yesterday, so I had to stop in and say how much I love your work :D

    I look forward to the Nightcrawler vid you said you were working on. Might I also suggest you do a video for Professor X when you have time, after you're up and running?

    Hope your computer feels better soon! Keep up the great work.

    Jenny

    By Anonymous Jenny, at 3:28 p.m.  

  • I LOVE YOUR SITE! I LOVE everybody's videos and I've watched them all!
    Do you think it would be possible to do a brotherhood vid, possibly to humble neighbourhood or trouble by pink? Just a thought!
    I look forward to all the videos to come!
    -Nicole

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:23 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home