loganrogueshipper

Monday, January 03, 2005

Time Is Running Out

Hi

RJ Boo (previously named Kitty) has finished the video for "Time Is Running Out" by Muse. I think its pretty good so I hope you all like it. I'll be putting it up on the site later today. RJ's also working on another vid, which I've now forgotten (sorry RJ!) I'm sure it will be just as good.

Twisted_Lil_Punk is going to be making some more videos, and whether or not they're from the requests list will depend on movie maker cooperativeness (he's done 5 seconds on two requested videos, and they're already corrupted :-( ) He's got some good ideas for other vids, including "In The Shadows" by The Rasmus.

I don't know when I'll get to finishing "To The Moon And Back" by Savage Garden.

I'll keep you updated on what's going on as I find out.

See yah.
loganrogueshipper

loganrogueshipper@hotmail.com
http://www.angelfire.com/film/loganrogueshipper

1 Comments:

  • Wow, loved the vid! Really cool!

    - Stephanie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home