loganrogueshipper

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Save Yourself

Hi

The video for "Save Yourself" by Sense Field is up. It's Bobby/Rogue, anti-Logan/Rogue which I'm proud of since I really do not like the Bobby/Rogue relationship. I think I did a great job on this one, but let me know what you guys think.

Although I usually make vids by the order in which they were requested, I'm anxious to get a bunch done in the next few weeks, so I'll be jumping around the list making whatever vids I want to. I will get to the others eventually.

Thanks for visiting my site and please, SPREAD THE WORD!
loganrogueshipper

loganrogueshipper@hotmail.com
http://www.angelfire.com/film/loganrogueshipper

1 Comments:

  • I really love the new vid! Look forward to see which ones you get up to in the up and coming weeks! I'm in total x-men mood at the moment, cause I've been reading all the gossip on the 3rd movie! I can't wait to see Gambit! (HUGE Gambit fan, duh!) Do you re-check comments from earlier posts? Cause if you don't I have a suggestion for a vid! KEEP UP THE SUPER FANTABULOUS AMAZING WORK!
    -Nicole (psychotic88@hotmail.co.uk)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home