loganrogueshipper

Monday, April 25, 2005

Wallpapers

Hi

I've added three wallpapers I have made to my site. They're kind of blurry due to a long struggle with my image hosting site who insisted on resizing them. It's fixed now, so the next batch will be a lot better quality. Feel free to use them on your computer if you want.

I'm working on some videos, but I'm not sure when they'll be done. RJ Boo is currently making two that I will host for her.

C U around
loganrogueshipper

loganrogueshipper@hotmail.com
http://www.angelfire.com/film/loganrogueshipper

1 Comments:

  • Alright I sentt a new music video "Untitled(How Could This Happen To L/R)". Which has to deal w/ all the troubles they went threw. At the end, its in memory of my family's friend Nicholas, the video (untitled, by simple plan) shows that car accidents can kill! So when i hear the song he's all i think about, and when i saw Simple Plan and Good Charlotte last night, live in concert, SP did sing "Untitled" which was sad....

    alright enough blabbin -RJBOO

    By Blogger RJ BOO, at 6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home