loganrogueshipper

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Help!

Hi everyone

I could use your help. I'm making a video for "Home" by Three Days Grace, which will focus on relationships going wrong in the X-Men Mansion. I don't know who to focus on, so I figured I'd leave it up to you guys.

Below is a list of possibilities for the video. To vote for your favourite, simply reply to this message with the option number in the body of the comment. All comments are automatically anonymous, and I'm not expecting any added messages, so don't feel uncomfortable about voting.

The choices are:

1) Logan/Rogue (hate each other; abusive relationship)
2) Logan/Rogue; Logan/Jean; Rogue/Bobby (Logan and Rogue cheat on each other with Jean and Bobby)
3) Logan/Jean; Jean/Scott; Logan vs Scott (love triangle gets way out of hand)
4) Rogue (outcast in the mansion)
5) Logan (outcast in the mansion)
6) All X-Men (everyone fighting with each other in the mansion)

I'll keep collecting votes for about a week, then post the winner.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE!

Thanks
loganrogueshipper

P.S. To reply, click on the link (# Comments) at the bottom of any post, or email me at the address listed below.

loganrogueshipper@hotmail.com
http://www.angelfire.com/film/loganrogueshipper

6 Comments:

  • 4.

    Plus (if you have time) is it possible to do a brotherhood video...

    Other than that everything's great and I love both new videos!

    Nicole

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:32 PM  

  • Hmm LRS heres my idea (haha it would be funny if we did face off's on who could do the best video-just popped in my head). I love "Home" by 3DG at one point it goes "I'll be coming home just to be alone" That would be a good Rogue part. "And you turn off the TV and scream at me" Jean

    Maybe like Logan dealing with his two loves, Jean and Rogue?

    By Blogger RJ BOO, at 9:02 AM  

  • #1 or #2

    Hey, by the way, your vids are AWESOME!!! Keep it up. ;) My friends and I love 'em!

    Reanna X.

    By Anonymous Reanna, at 7:52 PM  

  • 2 or 6.

    By the way, I LOVE both new video's!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:09 PM  

  • Want more clicks to your Adsense Ads on your Blog?

    Then you have to check out my blog. I have found a FREE and Legitimate way that will increase your earnings.

    Come Check us out. How to Boost Your AdSense Revenue

    By Blogger Google Page Rank 6, at 9:07 PM  

  • you should do young magneto and rogue
    i heard a rumour they had an onset romance

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home