loganrogueshipper

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Keep Voting

Hi all

I've only gotten a few votes so far, so keep on voting!

While I'm waiting for a final decision on the "Home" video, I think I'll make one for "Femme Like You" by K-Maro. He's a hip-hop artist out of Quebec, and I've had the song stuck in my head for a while, but it's mostly in French so I'll have to add a link to the translation of the lyrics (I'm not a hip-hop fan, but I thought I'd do something different). It's about two people who want to go the end of the world for each other, so the vid will be Logan/Rogue.

Hope to hear from you guys.
loganrogueshipper

loganrogueshipper@hotmail.com
http://www.angelfire.com/film/loganrogueshipper

1 Comments:

  • its RJBOO i im sending a new music video to LRS as we speak. The song is "Unwritten" it's from "The Sisterhood of The Travleing Pants" which if you've seen the movie, it plays while all the girls are getting settled in. I'll be leaving for vaction Sunday the 17th and but will be back the 24th! The video should be up soon, enjoy!

    RJBOO

    By Blogger RJ BOO, at 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home